Become a TrueToast Contributor
Are you interested in sharing your story or ideas in order to inspire other millennials to achieve success? If so, we would love to hear from you! Submit a Guest Post to TrueToast Magazine to join the community of contributors that are sharing their thoughts, tips, and insight with our readers!
We are looking for business owners, bloggers, freelancers, creatives, and more that have a passion for writing and want to provide value to aspiring millennial entrepreneurs. By submitting a guest post, you are getting the chance to be featured in TrueToast Magazine, and be considered for a regular contributor position*.
Guest Post Perks
For one-time guest posters, you can look forward to the following benefits, all while providing value to TrueToast readers.
- Having your work published on a professional and reputable platform
- The opportunity to discuss topics that matter most to aspiring entrepreneurs
- One-on-one feedback on your post, as well as insight into SEO and the publishing process
- Potential circulation on TrueToast social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest)
- An Author Bio with a profile photo, bio, and links to your website and/or social media page(s)
- The potential to be considered for future authorship opportunities*
- Entrepreneur Mindset
- Career Experience and Advice
- Digital Nomad Lifestyle/Travel
- Digital Marketing/Social Media Marketing
- Money Management
- Personal and Career Stories
How to Submit a Guest Post
Submitting a guest post to TrueToast Magazine is easy! Below we have outlined the TWO steps required to submit your first guest post to us.
Note: You will only need to submit the New Contributor Questionnaire once.
1. Submit New Contributor Questionnaire and Guest Post
The New Contributor Questionnaire outlines our policies, gathers info for your Author Bio, specifies what topic(s) you are interested in, and more. Please be prepared to submit your Guest Post via this questionnaire either by Copy & Paste, or File Upload. Refer to the Guidelines below to increase your chances of approval.
2. Wait for Approval
If your Guest Post is approved, you will receive confirmation via the e-mail address you provided. Then, we will send you additional details required in order to publish your post.
If your Guest Post is not approved, we will provide feedback as to why and will follow up with you on whether revisions are required.
Guest Post Guidelines
Below are some guidelines for writing for TrueToast Magazine. Following these guidelines will help ensure that we are providing the best possible content for our readers (and keeping edits to a minimum). As always, please let us know if you have any questions – we are happy to work with you!
- Content should be your own original thoughts, ideas, and/or stories.
- Speak to our readers! Make sure your post in targeted toward TrueToast Magazine readers- millennials that are interested in starting or growing their business and are looking for inspiration and practical advice.
- Include headings, sub-headers, and formatting for clear organization of concepts (particularly for How-To posts).
- Use proper spelling and grammar, please! This helps prevent returning posts for revision and editing.
- Be authentic. Posts that are clearly trying to sell or promote a service or product will not be accepted. If you would like to write such a post, please e-mail email@example.com regarding Sponsored Posts.
- Posts should be roughly 800-2500 words in length, depending on topic. If you have any questions about this, please let us know!
Submissions must meet TrueToast Magazine’s quality standards in order to get published.
Do not republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or any other content publishing site afterward. This is constituted as “duplicate content” and is frowned upon by search engines and readers alike.
Submitted posts will be published according to topic and by the date they are received. Since we receive many contributions, posts may be scheduled out over the course of a month.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to TrueToast Magazine! We look forward to connecting with you soon. If you have any questions or suggestions, please visit our Contact Page, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.